This year 2016 is almost over, and we are ready to welcome the next year. It feels like yesterday when I said: “2015 is almost over”.
Here are my learnings from this year.
- Parents and family should get priority over everything else.
- Happiness is a state of mind and requires thinking beyond the materialistic world.
- A daily to-do list to be practiced on a hard form. Once a task is accomplished, strike it off the list.
- Learn one new activity/skill every month.
- Be careful when you walk outside, anything can happen. Anything.
Some learnings to follow next year.
- 6-7 hours of daily sleep
- At least one day in a week without Internet
- Spending more time with self
- Read more books
Goodbye 2016, welcome 2017.